- AdamsGames.zip [03-Dec-1997]
- 17 copyrighted Scott Adams adventures, plus a freely
distributable sampler. These text adventures were
commercially distributed in the 1970s and 1980s, but
today they are distributed as Shareware. The games have
been converted to "ScottFree" format.
Game conversion and readme file by Paul David Doherty.
- desert-scott.zip [13-Sep-2007]
- An adventure in Scott Adams' TRS-80 game format, BSD
license, by Sam Trenholme.
"In the adventure, you are lost in a desert and need to
find the four treasures to win."
Archive also includes a Windows executable and a Z-code
version of the game.
[file is linked to scott-adams/games/zcode/desert-scott.zip]
- mysterious.tar.gz [05-Oct-1994]
- The 11 Mysterious Adventures by Brian Howarth (1981-83),
converted to ScottFree format by Paul David Doherty:
The Golden Baton
The Time Machine
Arrow of Death Part 1 and 2
Escape from Pulsar 7
The Wizard of Akyrz
Perseus and Andromeda
Ten Little Indians
(C64 versions with line-drawing graphics can be found as
scott-adams/games/c64/mystadv.zip; ZX Spectrum snapshots
- mysterious_blorb.zip [17-Mar-2000]
- The 11 Mysterious Adventures by Brian Howarth
(1981-83), converted to Blorb files (with pictures)
by Evin Robertson.
See mysterious.tar.gz for a list of the games.
Note: To play these files you need the as yet
unreleased Nitfol 0.6.