The standard TADS library files "adv.t" and "std.t", along with other
third-party alternate libraries
- adv.t [31-Aug-2012]
- The standard adventure definitions for TADS, version
2.5.16, by Mike Roberts. This and std.t are the
standard TADS library.
- alt.zip [08-Nov-2001]
- An alternate library for TADS, implementing aggregate
display for multiple direct object commands, time-
oriented play and display, and classes such as Wysiwyg,
Door, Stack, and Vector.
Version 2.1.3, written by Kevin Forchione.
- alt_docs.zip [08-Nov-2001]
- Documentation for the Alt library, by Kevin Forchione.
- alt_samples.zip [08-Nov-2001]
- Samples for the Alt library, by Kevin Forchione.
- gameinfo.t [14-Jun-2002]
- The standard TADS library for including game information
in .gam files.
- pianosa.zip [08-Nov-2001]
- TenthStone's Pianosa TADS replacement libraries,
version 1.0. Includes adaptable contents lists and
directions, object-oriented travel, and liquid handling.
ASCII documentation included.
- pianosa_rtf.zip [08-Nov-2001]
- Documentation for the Pianosa libraries in rich text format,
- std.t [31-Aug-2012]
- The standard default adventure functions for TADS,
version 2.5.16, by Mike Roberts. This and adv.t are
the standard TADS library.
- tadslib_2516.zip [31-Aug-2012]
- The library files for TADS, version 2.5.16, by Mike Roberts.
- A directory for David Baggett's WorldClass library