This directory contains files related to Confusion, an
MDL interpreter which, to quote its author,
"Works just well enough to play the original Zork all the way through."
- confusion_0.2.tgz [20-Jul-2009]
- Confusion version 0.2, written by Matthew T. Russotto.
An MDL interpreter sufficient to run MDL Zork.
GPL v3, source code only.
- confusion_0.2_win32.zip [02-Aug-2009]
- Windows executable for Confusion version 0.2, ported
by David Kinder.
- confusion_mdlzork.tgz [21-Jul-2009]
- Instructions and patch files to make the MDL Zork
sources usable with Confusion, by Matthew T. Russotto.
- gc.tar.gz [27-Oct-2008]
- Source code for version 6.8 of Hans-J. Boehm's
conservative garbage collector for C and C++.
This is required for building Confusion.