This directory contains GINAS: The Generic Interactive Narrative Authoring
System, by Jeff Standish. GINAS is an object-oriented LISP system for
Interactive Fiction. Current version: 0.4 (August 1995), beta
- ginas-license [19-Dec-1999]
- Text of an email from the author discussing the
licensing and status of GINAS.
- ginas04.zip [05-Dec-1995]
- GINAS: The Generic Interactive Narrative Authoring
System version 0.4 (August 1995) by Jeff Standish.
An object-oriented LISP system for Interactive
Fiction. C source code, manual, and sample games.
- ginas386.zip [28-Feb-1996]
- GINAS (see above) ported to DOS (386+) by John Holder.
DOS executable only; you need ginas04.zip above to get
the sample games and the library.