This directory contains files related to IFP by Simon Baldwin, a
plugin scheme aimed at allowing a single interpreter to play
games in many different interactive fiction formats.
- ifp-1.4-1.i386.rpm [28-Aug-2007]
- RPM archive of Linux x86 binaries for RPM-based
- ifp-1.4-1.src.rpm [28-Aug-2007]
- RPM archive of the source code.
- ifp-1.4-core.tgz [28-Aug-2007]
- The "unencumbered" portion of IFP. Core IFP
sources, without any of the supporting
third-party code used in Glk or interpreter
plugins. All GPL licensed.
- ifp-1.4-linux.cpio.gz [28-Aug-2007]
- Binary build of full IFP, for use on systems not
based on RPM package management. Extracted from
- ifp-1.4-resources.tgz [28-Aug-2007]
- The "rest" of IFP. All third-party source
packages and example games. Has varying
- ifp-1.4.tgz [28-Aug-2007]
- Full source distribution of both IFP and related
plugins: Xglk, Glkterm, Cheapglk, Gargoyle,
Gtkglk; and interpreters for Z-machine (Frotz
and Nitfol), Tads2 and Tads3, Hugo, Alan2 and
Alan3, Glulx (Glulx and Git), AGT, AdvSys,
Level9, Magnetic Scrolls, Adrift, and Quest.
Includes Gamebox application for reading IFMES
RDF+XML and iFiction (Treaty of Babel) catalogs.