This directory tree contains interpreters that are capable of playing games
written with multiple authoring systems.
- Filfre, a Windows Z-code and Glulx interpreter.
- Interpreters built with Gargoyle, a Glk library offering high
quality font rendering.
- A plugin based system, allowing different interpreter and output
libraries to be used.
- A Palm OS interpreter for Magnetic Scrolls, Z-code and
Scott Adams games.
- A MacOS Classic interpreter for AdvSys, AGT, Z-code, Scott Adams,
Level 9, Apple II Eamon, Quill, and C64 Basic games.
- A Linux GTK2 interpreter for TADS 2, TADS 3, AGT and ADRIFT games.
- A Mac OS X and Unix interpreter for Z-code, Glulx, TADS and HUGO