This directory contains C64 text adventures written with the Quill
by Dorothy Millard. All the archives contain .d64 disk images.
- Aussie-a.zip [04-Jul-1998]
- The Great Aussie Adventure, parts 1 and 2.
Part 1 - Canberra CANBERRA: To raise money for charity
you go to the Australia Capital, Canberra, to take
photographs of the local area - although things aren't
as simple as they first appear.
Part 2 - Treasure Hunt:
Not a traditional treasure hunt, you must find a vast
array of weird objects and be first back, in order to win
- Blacpool.zip [04-Jul-1998]
- Blackpool Tower, A re-write of an early magazine game.
The Blackpool Tower beckons you, but first you must escape
from the house.
- Bridgton.zip [04-Jul-1998]
- Trouble At Bridgton. You have been left in charge of
Bridgton for the afternoon but something is very wrong.
- Conblues.zip [04-Jul-1998]
- Convention Blues. Prove yourself worthy to attend the
Adventurer's Convention by completing at least one
- Harboro.zip [04-Jul-1998]
- Harboro. You are Special Inspector Francis and have been
sent to Harboro, a small market town in England, where a
murder has been committed and the suspect arrested.
However, they are unable to convict him because of lack of
evidence. Your job is to find the murder weapon.
- J-heist.zip [04-Jul-1998]
- The Million Dollar Great Jewel Heist. An old-fashioned
treasure hunt. You awake with a headache and blurry
memory in the living room of a large mansion.
- L-amazon.zip [04-Jul-1998]
- Lost in the Amazon. You are the lone survivor of an
expedition to South America to find the famed Golden
Condor. Your plane has crashed in the jungle and you are
- L-giants.zip [04-Jul-1998]
- Land of the Giants. A children's adventure based on the
Jack and the Beanstalk fairytale.
- Misty-is.zip [04-Jul-1998]
- Misty Island. You know too much and have been dumped
unceremoniously to die on Misty Island. Your objective is
to survive this nightmare, find evidence to catch the spies
and escape back to civilization.
- Purp-sea.zip [04-Jul-1998]
- land of the Purple Sea. In this fantasy you've completed
your experiment against all advice and now find yourself on
a lonely beach with a purple sky and sea.
- Rev-vamp.zip [04-Jul-1998]
- Revenge of the Toothless Vampire. Help poor old Cedric, the
Toothless Vampire, collect his false teeth and get out of
- Rjs-ulti.zip [04-Jul-1998]
- RJ's Ultimatum. Your parents have thrown you out, vowing
never to let you return until you prove yourself worthy -
they want you to go out and get a job!
- Shadows.zip [04-Jul-1998]
- Shadows in the Night. Discover hidden passages and other
secrets in a haunted mansion - or is it?
- St-jives.zip [04-Jul-1998]
- St. Jives. A mad scientist is terrorising the village of
St. Jives and a spell must be cast to stop him taking over.
- Survival.zip [04-Jul-1998]
- Survival of the Fittest. A re-write of a game originally
published in PC Computer Games. After a plane crash
investigate a mysterious light before being rescued.
- TandS.zip [29-Jul-1998]
- Adventure in Time and Space. A two-part adventure taking
you to many places in your search for the gold key which
must be returned to its proper place in time.
- Thedare.zip [04-Jul-1998]
- The Dare. You have been studying hard for a degree in law.
The examinations are over and it's Friday night, so you
and your friends decide to "let your hair down" and go out
for a night on the town to celebrate. After a heavy
drinking session you are dared to try to get out of a large
department store in town after it has closed.
- Westbury.zip [04-Jul-1998]
- Westbury Mystery. A horror story set in the derelict
- Ye-peril.zip [04-Jul-1998]
- Yellow Peril. A fantasy where you have continued your
experiments against all advice and this time find yourself
in a world where everything is Yellow. You must return
before it is too late.