- jpp.zip [07-Nov-1995]
- JPP version 1.0, by Arnt Gulbrandsen.
Emulates a Sinclair Spectrum 48k Z80-based computer on any PC
with at least a 386 processor and VGA graphics.
14 games included.
- mac-spectacle-155.hqx [24-Sep-1996]
- Mac Spectacle, a ZX Spectrum emulator for the Macintosh,
version 1.5.5, by Guenter Woigk. Needs System 7, an 68020+ or
PowerPC, Color QuickDraw, and QuickTime.
- spconv-110.zip [31-Jul-1996]
- Spectrum Emulator Snapshot File Converter version 1.10,
originally by Henk de Groot, this version by Damien Burke,
converts between the snapshot formats of different emulators
- unquill.zip [04-May-2012]
- UnQuill v0.8.7, by John Elliott.
Reads a snapshot (Spectrum, Commodore and CPC formats are
supported) of an adventure game written with the Quill, and
Output textual listings of the game's data tables;
Output Inform source code for the game;
Output a Z-code version of the game;
Run the game without an emulator.
C source code, CP/M and DOS executables, plus documentation.
[file is linked from programming/quill/unquill.zip]
- z80-305.zip [28-Nov-1996]
- Sinclair ZX Spectrum Emulator by Gerton A. Lunter,
shareware version 3.05 (11nov96).
Emulates ZX Spectrum 48k model 2 or 3 and Spectrum 128k on any
PC with 640k base memory or EMS.