The Mystery House Taken Over project is housed at
and includes a Web-based system for
editing Mystery House, the 1980 game by Roberta and Ken Williams, and
additional modded versions of the game.
- mhto-cadre.blb [22-Mar-2005]
- Mystery House Makeover by Adam Cadre.
- mhto-dhan.blb [22-Mar-2005]
- Casa Tomada by dhan (in Spanish, release 0).
- mhto-flippy-disk.blb [22-Mar-2005]
- Mystery House Kracked by the Flippy Disk.
- mhto-gentry.zip [26-Mar-2005]
- [You wake up itching.] by Michael Gentry.
- mhto-kit.tgz [22-Mar-2005]
- The Mystery House Taken Over Occupation Kit
by Nick Montfort, Dan Shiovitz, and Emily Short.
- mhto-lee-and-lee.zip [26-Mar-2005]
- Glass Boxes by Yune Kyung Lee and Yoon Ha Lee.
- mhto-original.blb [22-Mar-2005]
- The MHTO reimplementation of Mystery House.
- mhto-rettberg.blb [22-Mar-2005]
- Mystery House Remixedup by Scott Rettberg.
- mhto-shiovitz.z5 [22-Mar-2005]
- Where There's a Will by Dan Shiovitz.